Experience the wonderful benefits of our luxurious peels
Even your skin tone, diminish fine lines, improve your skin health, create that healthy “glow”, and increase collagen
We have many peel treatments from which to choose:
The “Salicylic” facial peel is a good choice for clients wanting results in the following areas:
- Reduction in fine lines
- Reduction in darkened areas (hyperpigmentation)
- Reduction in blackheads (comedonal)
Your skin will appear smooth with a refined texture, clarity and a “Salicylic Glow”. It is quickly becoming the silver bullet of the industry for quick preconditioning prior to laser skin resurfacing, prepping for facelifts or TCA peels.
Glycolic Acid Peel
Glycolic Acid (Alpha hydroxyl) facial peel is a good choice for clients wanting results in the following areas:
- Improvement in skin clarity
- More even skin tone
- Improved skin texture
- Reduction of precancerous lesions
- Remove the micro-thin top layer of skin to clear clogged pores
Lactic Acid Peel
Lactic Acid peel is for sensitive skin. This peel eliminates germs, toxins, and dead skin. Your skin will experience maximum oxygenation and purity and give you the following results:
- Reduce comedons
- Regulate the sebuma (natural oil)
- Dissolve milia (whiteheads)
- Clarify your skin Give you a “feel fresh” feeling
Pure Enzyme Peel
A Pure Enzyme Peel is great for special events.
This peel is a unique papaya and pineapple-based enzyme cleanser which removes dead skin cells, clears blackheads, waste, and pollution particles. Afterwards, a conditioning polishing agent is used to buff your skin to a smooth, refined look. You will feel and look great!
Skin Medica Peels
Vitalize Peel – Vitalize Peel helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. This powerful yet non-damaging peel can take years off aging skin.
- Addresses various skin conditions, such as pigmentation abnormalities, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, and photodamage
- Effective (achieve visible improvement after one treatment, significant results after a series of treatments)
- Can be customized for the treatment of each specific condition
Rejuvenize Peel – Rejuvenize Peel is an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin. Provides predictable results with minimal down time.
- Effective for use on skin with sun damage, melasma, pigmentary changes and acne scarring
- Noticeable improvement with just one peel
- Recommended for Skin types I-VI
- Can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel, or with physician consent
- Well tolerated with minimal “down time”
- Easy to use (does not require timing or neutralization)
- A novel synthetic surfactant, Isoceteth-20, creates more uniform peeling while controlling penetration of salicylic acid, and therefore reduces skin irritation associated with the stronger chemical peels without diminishing peeling effect
Illuminize Peel – Illuminize Peel is a non-invasive very superficial chemical peel that utilizes a novel approach to chemical peeling with a newer generation of alpha-hydroxy acids (mandelic acid and malic acid) in combination with phytic acid and commonly used peeling agents (salicylic acid and resorcinol) to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation.
- Increase skin glow and radiance
- Tightens the skin and restores a more youthful appearance
- Improves clarity, color and skin texture
- Patients achieve enhancement of skin appearance with minimal downtime and discomfort
- Appropriate for first-time chemical peel patients or patients looking for a gentle, very superficial peel
- May be performed on Skin types I- VI
- Little or no visible peeling